Sunday, July 27, 2008

SkyWest's "Mullet Plane"



The Aviator took the "Mullet Plane" on his last trip across the U.S. The "Mullet Plane" is named for its classic paint scheme demonstrating the business up front and the party in the back! (Mile High BABY!)

5 comments:

lyn. said...

I love this!! And I thought Southwest was the only airline with a sense of humor...

The Painters said...

Hey Marie! I came across your blog while checking out Adrie's! It was so great to see what you have been up too! It's been so long since I've seen you, I just thought I would stop by to say hello!

Adrie said...

That looks like a fun plane, sucks for the pilots!

Kathleen said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay, now I can stay more informed about you when I'm not around. I am really freaking about how bored I'll be once school starts!

That's too bad about not finding out what you're having yet. I'm so excited to know! With my first, we didn't find out until 2 weeks before she was born - she was always in the wrong position and refused to cooperate. Hopefully that won't happen for you!

jaynelora said...

So I finally am getting to reading your blog and let me say this "Mullet Plane" is the highlight of my day. I just can't stop laughing about it. Too Funny!