Friday, July 4, 2008

Belly Growth

Since I really like the way Southern J narrates his blog I thought I would copy. (Don't be insulted Southern J, take it as a compliment.)

(Phone conversation, taking place on July 2)
Mel: So can you believe your wife's belly?
Aviator: She doesn't have a belly.
Mel: (Laughs) Whatever. I'm looking at her and she does.

(Sitting in my car two days later. Trying to get the Aviator to make out with me before he leaves for Denver.)
Aviator looks at my stomach and exclaims: Whoa, you really do have a belly! (Aviator laughs.) You are going to be big when you get back from Georgia.

Me: (Not laughing and he's definitely not getting any action now. Oh wait, neither am I.) Errr.

2 comments:

Dr. M./GrandDaddy said...

BTW, it's not a belly, it's a BABY!!!

Adrie said...

HAHa that's funny! Your so small that your baby has no where to go but out! Have fun in Georgia!