Monday, July 14, 2008

More Funny Stuff Here in Ja-ja!

We just finish a nice video chat with Grandaddy, who is in Spain, and Andy and Kate begin fighting (while I laugh and post the incidence on the blog).

Andy takes Rachel (Kate's special toy bear) and cackles as he runs into the bathroom and locks the door. Kate screeches, possible waking up the Lil' one and cries out:

"Andy you're ruining my life!"

I start laughing uncontrollably (except to type) and they start yelling at me.

Kate yells at Andy to leave her alone, while he counts down his charge at her. One...two...five... (good ole' Ja'ja' edumacation)

K: You're being so annoying.
A: Giggles to himself. What?

Andy now has the harmonica and in between, "Stop it, Andy. I said stop it," Andy blows the harmonica with great expression-oh, until the Lil' one wakes up crying. Errr.

You never get these kind of posts on the Southern J blog. Wha-haha-ha!

1 comment:

lyn. said...

I'm lovin' your blog! Thanks for letting me know about it...

Check out this website:
http://www.babystrology.com/

It has a baby tracker [ticker] that monitors the progress of your pregnancy with the size of the baby and how many days to go...

Just click on "tools" and then "ticker" to see it. If you need any help getting it onto your blog let me know.

Too bad we can't get onto our blogs at school }-: