Andy Monkey is always ready for a picture. He must have been trained.
I couldn't get a picture of Katefer with her eyes open, but I did get her great haircut and her "toothless" smile.
And, for the life of me I couldn't get Lils to smile or hold still.
Golly, I miss these munchkins already!
4 comments:
162 days and you'll have your own... (•_•)
I'm glad to see you got into the blogging world! Congratulations on the baby news! We are so excited for you guys :)
Yay! I am glad you started a blog. I am so jealous of all of your summer traveling adventures. Your GA kids are the cutest! I love the stuff that Kate says. She is so funny.
BTW- I love how Tyler looks so serious in his Aviator uniform. I am excited for the day when I board a plane and see Tyler in the cock-pit.
Post a Comment