That is hilarious!!! What a skinny little man. He is stinkin' cute guys. What a cute family. Miss ya.
Aren't babies the best?
SO SO CUTE!!!
SOooo cute, andsmart!! Asher is the only 3-month-old I know who will march on command... LOL
That is hilarious! I love the things we'll do for a good laugh! I'm not sure who's funnier- Asher or Tyler! :)
He is so dang cute!! His daddy sure looks proud!
The best part is you caught it so you'll have it forever!!!! Totally adorable!
That was a funny video, he is getting so big already!
I love it! What a cutie!!
Marie! i'm stocking you. . .kinda :) I stumbled on your blog and I'm so excited! What an adorable little guy you have. How are you? So now that I've found you can I add you onto my blog?? Love you lots - lori
Oh my heck, he is getting so big and so cute. You are the cutest family!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is hilarious!!! What a skinny little man. He is stinkin' cute guys. What a cute family. Miss ya.
Aren't babies the best?
SO SO CUTE!!!
SOooo cute, andsmart!!
Asher is the only 3-month-old I know who will march on command... LOL
That is hilarious! I love the things we'll do for a good laugh! I'm not sure who's funnier- Asher or Tyler! :)
He is so dang cute!! His daddy sure looks proud!
The best part is you caught it so you'll have it forever!!!! Totally adorable!
That was a funny video, he is getting so big already!
I love it! What a cutie!!
Marie! i'm stocking you. . .kinda :) I stumbled on your blog and I'm so excited! What an adorable little guy you have. How are you? So now that I've found you can I add you onto my blog?? Love you lots - lori
Oh my heck, he is getting so big and so cute. You are the cutest family!
Post a Comment