SOOO cute! Love those little baby smiles! How is it being back now? Hope getting back into the groove is going smoothly for you....p.s. I have 11 days left. Ack!
How Cute! Is all I see in that kid is Tyler really I forget his name is Asher because all I see is Tyler, but it's not that way with Koen, kind of wierd!
He is so cute and getting big! I wish I could hold him. I hope you are now getting some sleep?
So cute! I can't believe how much he has changed already! He's darling!
I really need to come see him. Sorry for being such a terrible friend. He is sure cute. Hope all is going well. Love ya!
At least he looks like my family, from the neck down: loong torso, teeny-tiny legs.
I saw that smile Friday night... :-D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SOOO cute! Love those little baby smiles! How is it being back now? Hope getting back into the groove is going smoothly for you....
p.s. I have 11 days left. Ack!
How Cute! Is all I see in that kid is Tyler really I forget his name is Asher because all I see is Tyler, but it's not that way with Koen, kind of wierd!
He is so cute and getting big! I wish I could hold him. I hope you are now getting some sleep?
So cute! I can't believe how much he has changed already! He's darling!
I really need to come see him. Sorry for being such a terrible friend. He is sure cute. Hope all is going well. Love ya!
At least he looks like my family, from the neck down: loong torso, teeny-tiny legs.
I saw that smile Friday night... :-D
Post a Comment