He is SOOO cute!
Now you have a picture to look at so you never even have to be tempted to be a bad parent... LOL
"the" nice parent? Is there a bad parent involved, then?
Must be a typo. Good thing I'm "a" nice parent.
He is so dang cute! I love this picture!
I love his big blue eyes!
I think that he is so cute! I just watched the marching thing to and that was hilarious! Will you show me how to put videos on here?! Super cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is SOOO cute!
Now you have a picture to look at so you never even have to be tempted to be a bad parent... LOL
"the" nice parent? Is there a bad parent involved, then?
Must be a typo. Good thing I'm "a" nice parent.
He is so dang cute! I love this picture!
I love his big blue eyes!
I think that he is so cute! I just watched the marching thing to and that was hilarious! Will you show me how to put videos on here?! Super cute!
Post a Comment