Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Who Knew

For the holidays I thought I would cheer myself up a bit, after having a guy smash my car in the parking lot (luckily no one was hurt) and for the Aviator being on a stinkin' 4 day trip over Christmas. Miss you Luv. However, who knew that a silly elf video would make me laugh so much I...well...anyway, I'm 39 weeks prego with The Babe squishing my bladder, you get the idea. Funny stuff-the Aviator may even have a hint of boobies, towards the end when he shakes 'em. heeheehee

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/j5I4eP6vIucGFokWay1S

5 comments:

Adrie said...

I love those things! I didn't know someone hit your car that sucks, I'm sorry!

Adrie said...

We want baby Asher pictures!!!

Kari said...

Heard you had your baby- Congrats!

Bridget said...

Do you get a new car out of it? That would be nice- especially because no one was hurt? I want to see baby pics and hear all about the labor and delivery. I am so happy for you. xo

proud parents said...

lol--if only he could dance like that in real life!