He is so cute! I need to hold him again:) I love that picture with his eyes open!
Congrats from the Ferrins! We've been checking daily. I hope all went well. We love y'all!
Congratulations! What a cutie!! He is so tiny! I hope you guys are doing well. Please call if you ever need anything.
I love the first one, and I need to come see the little cutie again soon!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations. I want to hear all about it! I hope you are feeling good.
Congrats! Your life will never be the same. It's like Christmas Morning every day.
Yeah! We are so happy for you guys! It is crazy, huh? I want to hear all the detail when you are feeling more up to it. Hope you all are doing well!
Marie,He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!Love,The Robbins
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so cute! I need to hold him again:) I love that picture with his eyes open!
Congrats from the Ferrins! We've been checking daily. I hope all went well. We love y'all!
Congratulations! What a cutie!! He is so tiny! I hope you guys are doing well. Please call if you ever need anything.
I love the first one, and I need to come see the little cutie again soon!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations. I want to hear all about it! I hope you are feeling good.
Congrats! Your life will never be the same. It's like Christmas Morning every day.
Yeah! We are so happy for you guys! It is crazy, huh? I want to hear all the detail when you are feeling more up to it. Hope you all are doing well!
Marie,
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!
Love,
The Robbins
Post a Comment