Here's an 8 mo. pick of The Babe though...in case you're still needing to see him. The Aviator is. But do you know what he was thinking when we were watching the videos?
No?
Well, I do...
About some line from one of Brad Paisley's "proud to be a male" songs.
4 comments:
Good luck with that baby :) It really is a great thing, even if labor seems scary it is one of the best parts! Let us know when the sweet boy comes we would love to come and see you!
Sarah
Look how cute you are! I want to hear all about your labor and everything, it can't be to far off now, huh? You know I was scared before too, but when it starts your so focused on getting that baby out I don't think you really think about it anymore. At least that is how I felt! Know we are thinking of you!!!
Nice to see a new post, not too much longer til' I get a new little nephew, I can't wait!
How adorable are you?!?!?!? Thanks for the update, we've been wondering how you're doing. Go-Fight-Deliver! You're getting so close :-)
Post a Comment