Sunday, February 15, 2009

What To Post?

Well, we have been at this for six weeks now and all I have to say is...

:0

(This is a big, fat, disgustingly long yawn, if you didn't understand the symbol.) There is no schedule, there is no rhyme, there are no reasons...therefore, there is no sleep. Catch you later when I catch a few more zzzzz's.

Oh and here's some pics of the babe not sleeping!



I sure love him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people get sleepers...some don't. We didn't. He is adorable :-)

Adrie said...

That sucks, the joys of babies! He is so cute, looks just like his daddy. I love those big eyes!

Andrea said...

Welcome to motherhood!!!lol!! What a cutie! I promise it WILL get better :)

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute little guy! Sorry about the no sleep, it's hard but we do it anyway! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

analizane said...

My dad always told me that you can sleep when you're dead. Not very good advice, right. I promise you won't die! It will get better, then you have another one and start it all over again. He is a cute little thing. Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

You know what- you'll just appreciate your other kids that do sleep! :) If you ever need a nap- you know who to call! :) His pictures are darling! :)

Bridget said...

He is darling. Besides being tired, I hope you are feeling good...

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! What do u think about this mom stuff! You never know what to accept until you actually are one right. Best calling in the world!