Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Babe Went As A Flower


The Babe's first costume was a flower. A little feminine, but I honestly believe he does not care, and I happen to have A LOT of pink clothing.


I had a student ask, "Why'd you put the flower there?" (Obviously not one of the top kids in the class. He's in the other class, of course.) So here's a side shot just in case you didn't get why I put the flower there.

And for the parent that asked me, "Did you have your baby already?" Nope, I'm still knocked up.

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

I said something on my blog about being knocked up and got an anonymous comment about how that was so rude to use the term "knocked up" and how she (I'm assuming it was a she) hopes that I won't teach my daughters to use that term because it's a horrible way to refer to a woman being pregnant. LAME.

You looked cute yesterday!

Andrea said...

lOVE it!! What a cute idea. Hang in there, not much longer!!!!!

lyn. said...

That was one of the best costumes yesterday!! I absolutely loved it, and you got to use your pink and green, again... LOL

I'm glad you got some pictures of it. What did the aviator think?

Adrie said...

Very cute, that is super funny!!!

Haskell Fam said...

That is such a cute costume! I guess I should have done something cute to emphasize the belly! I'm just not that creative

Bridget said...

You look fantastic and we miss you! I had a man ask me when I was due and I wasn't even knocked up or just had a baby. That was awesome- before he had said anything I was feeling pretty fit!

Anonymous said...

Love the costume! I can't believe that I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm so excited for you! I loved your costume!

Hales Family said...

Yay! That is an awesome costume! So funny. I was picturing something different I think. I love your wig. Is that the famous wig from college?

Robins Family said...

Hey T and Marie,
Tash and I just came across your blog :) Congrats on the lil one coming that's really exciting.

Garrett& Tasha Robins

Chaotic Monarchy said...

You are smokin hot! My little girl thought you were soooooo pretty! She wants to borrow your costume for next year. And she's got a pretty good pot gut to fill it out too.jk

Anonymous said...

Marie you are helariouse. Great costume! I need to borrow that next time i'm pregnant. Nope still knocked up! You are so cute....