Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Aviator is Looking Good




While the Aviator gets trim and fit, I continue to get bigger and itchier. I guess it's all for Asher, right? Little stink...he better be dang cute. My body is ruined!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR body is ruined? Girl, we better compare stretch marks because I was ALL baby. She literally hung completely out the front of me by a little flap of skin and stretched it to beyond all redemption!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry though, it IS totally worth it!!!

lyn. said...

Can I just say that you are looking beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Don't think ruined body, think mommy body and new wardrobe! You look fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

But you look so cute!

Rachelle Carling said...

Hey Marie,
It's Rachelle! I found your blog through Adrie's, I hope you don't mind. Congratulations on expecting a baby! How fun... you'll look great I'm sure after too. No worries!
I hope to stay in touch with you!

Adrie said...

I think those pictures of you two turned out so cute! You will have no problem getting back into shape, maybe you guys should move to Lehi and we could got running after? Little Asher is going to be so darling!

Bridget said...

You look great! It is worth it- somedays :) I was totally itchy with my first. It was awful. I feel for you.

Auger Family said...

Marie...I guarantee you go right back to pre baby body! So I don't want to hear about your body being ruined you skinny thing. Plus I think you look amazing. I don't know if Pam told you but we are having girl night tomorrow. We are meeting at 4:45 and going to dinner and a movie. If you around come it will be totally fun!

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

Marie- You look adorable!

Andrea said...

You guys look great!! You are so tiny that it won't take long to get back after the babe!!

lyn. said...

I tag you with the Crazy Eights tag...