.jpg)
He just looks so comfy in there.
.jpg)
Asher would like to wave hello!
.jpg)
Like the Techie said, he's all boy. So much for Elle, maybe next time. Actually I fell in love with my little man shortly after he stared at me and waved for about 15 secs, and then when right for his comfort part, of course. Hahaha That's my boy!
14 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! :) Sometimes I get baby hungry so I will have to come snuggle with him! :)
Congratulations! We can't wait for "outside" photos of Asher. Isn't technology amazing...
Hey girl! I always see your hubby's family around town, but I never see you! Congrats on the baby boy! It looks like everything is going great! It was fun to catch up on your life!
Stacy Haskell
by the way if you ever want to check out our blog, email me rsahaskell@msn.com
I'm excited you are having a boy!! Baby's are so much fun. If you ever need a sitter you know where to find me:)
Congratulations!!! That is so great. He looks like a cutie! You need to put some pregnant pictures of you on, because I just cant picture you with a belly! I am sure that you look so cute though!
Hey, you added a picture before I could comment... LOL
I love Asher's profile in the new picture, and he is decidedly all boy as seen in the third picture. But, the middle picture is really hard to figure out except for the waving hand which is so cool...
See you tomorrow @ about 1:15!
Those are great pictures, you weren't kidding. He is going to be a handsome little devil. I heard the Dr.'s apt. went well!!:)
HOORAY for second opinions... :-D
that is so exciteing! Welcome little man.
Congrats Marie!! I found your blog!! Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy!!
Hey long lost friend!! I just saw your name on Shannon's blog! How are ya? We moved back to Utah now so I'd love to see you. I'm staying at my mom's. Congrats on the new baby! I'm having another one too and we're probably pretty close! When's your due date? Christmas time?? I'm the end of Jan. How do I get a hold of you???
Post a Comment