Sunday, December 13, 2009

In My Way




I was trying to clean out the bottom drawer that he loves to play in so much, and I was met with the attitude that I was in his way. He was 9 mos! I'm in trouble.

2 comments:

lyn. said...

Kids and kitchen drawers, who needs toys...

Anonymous said...

Should I tell you that my bottom drawers are still kid playable? I guess after so many years I just got used to them being "theirs"
Its amazing just how much attitude they have at that age.
Here's a funny for you.
One day a lady I was talking to asked me when I let Claire start choosing her own hair styles. My face must have shown something of question...I'm thinking, is she really asking me this?!??!?! She continues, "well, I've been thinking about so-and-so (the girls were probably 12-13ish?) helping me choose a new style for her. I just laughed and laughed and laughed! Not very nice I know, when I could finally catch my breath I answered her, "as soon as she could talk!" It never occurred to me that there were children who had less "attitude" than mine did! All of my kids have always chosen their hairstyles.....and they all talked really well really early. I don't think Abbie was even two when she said, "no bangs mommy, no bangs." Really? does she even know what bangs are? When it came time for a trim I knew for sure she knew. "NO BANGS!"
And my mother says,'what did you think you'd get?' implying I was such a child :)