Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally Looking Like Mom?


Well, probably not.

5 comments:

mmattin said...

I know, I know the Yankee's t-shirt. It happens to be extremely loose fitting and he doesn't cry when I put it on. So I opt for it frequently to avoid a tantrum.

lyn. said...

I still think your looks are comming out more and more... just wait and see!!

Hales Family said...

He is just darling! I can see a little Marie in him. What a cutie! Be glad he can't see over that crib yet. I cried the day Ryder started climbing out of his crib.

Greg And Richele Cook said...

He is darling Marie! I know what it's like to have the child look just like daddy! Didn't we women have something to do with it all too?!?!

Bridget said...

Um- you are right, he still looks just like his dad! I can't believe how big he is getting and still so cute. I love this age, mobile, but can't run away.