Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Travelin' Fool

I'd like to have said that this summer we had been to fast and exotic places such as New York and Jamaica. Not so. Instead we ventured to Primary Children's hospital.
P.S. Thanks for the fun shirts, fam.










This was in June when The Babe had his hypospadias surgery.

5 comments:

Adrie said...

Who in the world gave him a Yankees outfit? It should be burned! I love him in that first picture, handsome little guy!

mmattin said...

We really love the Red Sox, but remember I have a couple of bros in NY?!

Kathleen said...

Holy cow, is that hat super stinkin cute or what? I hope all the recoveries have gone smoothly. Are you ready to go back to work?

lyn. said...

I'm glad that everything is back to normal!!

You called me when I was in the Colorado Rockies and out of cell phone range. Was it important...

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome boy!
Hallelujah for modern medicine!