Don't let that boy get started on Dr. Pepper!! It took me 39 years to finally stop drinking the stuff...However, I do love it and there is always the possibility of me falling off the wagon... teehee
Diet Coke cures everything at my house- just ask Carly! :) Darling picture of Mini-Tyler! :) Love ya babe!
Having arrived at under 5 lbs., he's got a lot of catching up to do. I'll help with the M&Ms and Oreos.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't let that boy get started on Dr. Pepper!!
It took me 39 years to finally stop drinking the stuff...
However, I do love it and there is always the possibility of me falling off the wagon... teehee
Diet Coke cures everything at my house- just ask Carly! :) Darling picture of Mini-Tyler! :) Love ya babe!
Having arrived at under 5 lbs., he's got a lot of catching up to do. I'll help with the M&Ms and Oreos.
Post a Comment