Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been Three Weeks

Well...I really have nothing to say, which I knew would happen if I started blogging. It's just been three weeks since we posted last. So here's the update until The Babe comes and we actually have something to say.

The Aviator is getting really good at golfing...hmmm
The nursery is glowing LIME green...hmmm
My belly is bigger and itchier...hmmm...errrrr
The Babe is most comfortable underneath my sternum, but only at night of course. I'm mean, why sleep at night, that's not what people do...little *&^%
I'm taking up foul language...that way he won't have culture shock when he enters the Utah school system.

10 comments:

lyn. said...

Sound like your spending too much time in the faculty room... LOL

Dr. M./GrandDaddy said...

Nice to see the update; fun to share a J-dawg with you yesterday. Love you.

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

I want to see pictures of your nursery and your belly!

Hales Family said...

I also want to see pictures of the nursery and belly! I need to just come over on a walk. Hope all is well.

lyn. said...

So, you did get your J-dawg yesterday after all - Good deal!
Pregnant women should always go with their cravings... LOL

What would we do without dads.. :-D

Andrea said...

LOL!! life is fun isn't it?? Sorry that Aviator is getting better @ golf. Aaron's to blame on getting him hooked on that one:)

Adrie said...

Lime Green I bet it is so cute, I need to come and see it.

lyn. said...

I'm back [again], and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
So I am tagging you with the I Love Your Blog Award and the tag that goes with it...

Go here http://loveyalyn.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-your-blog-tag.html to see how short and sweet it is...

Robbins said...

Marie, You are so darn cute! I bet the nursery is beautiful! Can't wait to see it and that cute little boy:)

analizane said...

Hi guys!!! Gigi finally talked me into blogging so check us out. I'm with everyone else, I want to see the belly!!! Our blog is zaneanali.blogspot.com Talk to you soon.